The Aspect Of My Life

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Phoenix

I am very thankful to be with my mom and Dan, as the energies have certainly been giving me a whallop! So much going on, plans being re-visited, re-organized, how fleet of foot can I be...

The plans to stay at Goodyear, AZ for a month have come and gone, all for the best, and potential employment has shown up. I will spend the next week helping my mom and then travel to Boulevard, CA, in the mountains outside of San Diego. Sacred Rocks Reserves seems to be a good fit and it is wonderful to be able to drive there and actually check out the energy before committing. We'll see...

My 23rd wedding anniversary is next week, and it looks like divorce papers will be arriving around that same time. The closing of this particular chapter brings great sadness, but at the same time I know there is no other alternative.

Doors opening, doors closing, winds of change blowing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment