The Aspect Of My Life

Monday, February 8, 2010

Back in Navarre

I am back in Navarre, "there's no place like home...".

Arrived back in time to attend a Super Bowl party in the pavilion and reconnect with old friends and made some new ones. I am also back in my original spot that I landed in December 31st. It is an end spot which is so spectacular, view of the Santa Rosa Sound and no neighbors on either side. Heaven....

Getting prepared for moving on and hope to leave on Wednesday, if the weather cooperates. Not sure I want to drive through Texas in the rain and cold weather but surely any place has better internet connection than here! My main complaint.

But, I ask myself, why am I staying in Florida when the weather is cold and rainy???? From all the people I have talked to, this has been the worst winter anyone can remember. Is it better anywhere else? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment