The Aspect Of My Life

Monday, March 22, 2010

Tattoo

Uh oh, I just had the first thought of getting another tattoo.

I am not a tattoo kind of person, never wanted one, was never going to get one, until that time in Glastonbury when *my* tattoo found me and wouldn't let go until it became a part of me. I carried that picture of my tattoo for several weeks before I was ready to commit and it never let go of its hold on me. It was a rite of passage and something that I will carry with me always and it was so right and fitting that it was imprinted my last time in Glastonbury.

And now it seems another tattoo has started to sniff around me, testing me in my readiness for another imprint. The seed has been planted, but I am not sure if I am willing to make another commitment. Maybe I will just go and look......

No comments:

Post a Comment