The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Koko

Ask for a mirror and what do I get, my favorite *mirror* of all times, Koko!

She magically appeared on Facebook while I was just checking in and we spent an hour chatting back and forth. I haven't seen or heard from her in such a long time and it was wonderful to reconnect. Last I knew she had sold her B&B and was traveling in India. At 64, she is getting ready for her first marathon in April and since she will then be in such good shape, she is thinking about walking the Camino de Santiago pilgrims trail through Spain (of Shirley McClain fame)in the Fall. She is such an inspiration. So much so, that I later went to the pool and worked with some weights and enjoyed the long awaited hot tub. Also made it to Mt. Pisgah today to pay my respects.

Koko has refurbished a five bedroom home by the sea and the invitation to visit is very appealing. Do I have another visit to England still in me? Will see what the Fall brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment