The Aspect Of My Life

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Leprechaun

There is a leprechaun living across from me. It wasn't until our second encounter that I could truly *see* her. One of my gifts is being able to see beyond the human, and into a particular essence a person may carry.

She and her husband came over to introduce themselves and then shared the story of their great granddaughter who is two years old and struggling with heart conditions. Hopefully this beautiful young soul will soon receive a heart transplant, but until then, I said I would do what I could do, which is to send her love and light.

She came back over a short time later to update me on her great granddaughter's condition, which has improved, and we then began to share our stories of the Celtic countries, Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales. It was then that she absolutely morphed into a leprechaun:). I know one when I see one. No wonder she looks like a 20 year old in a 70 something body!

No comments:

Post a Comment