The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, September 2, 2010

News in Brief

A lot has happened in the time I have been off-line, so much that I am posting the "news in brief" so that I can be up to date with the weekend that is fast approaching, Labor Day Weekend.  So here goes.....

Last weekend was the Huckleberry Festival which I thoroughly enjoyed and was the weekend that helped me get through the week.  The Festival consisted of three days of food vendors, wonderful music and multiple other vendors plying their arts.  I ate fresh grilled salmon, buffalo burgers and fresh huckleberries, huckleberry pancakes and listened to the wonderful music of native american flutes, guitar music and a man who sounded so like Gordon Lightfoot that as I approached the tents I thought to myself "Gordon Lightfoot is here!" .  Here is a sampling:

Neighbor Ben waiting his turn to play his flute
Gloria selling hand painted wine glasses and jewelry
Co-workers Donna and Lynn in their Huckleberry outfits
   Huckleberries taste like tart blueberries

1 comment:

  1. "Gordon Lightfoot is here!" . Here is a sampling:"
    sample??? what sample??!!
    Raher ambiguous text there methinks

    ReplyDelete