The Aspect Of My Life

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Susan Tate


Susan Tate came to visit today.   This picture absolutely does not do her justice and does not capture the beauty that she carries, a photo cannot express her true essence.  Susan advertises herself as an Energy Intuitive/Reiki Master, but oh, she is so much more than that.

When back in Eugene it is imperative that I have an energy overhaul.  I stay as far away from the medical field as possible, only visiting when it is of the trauma nature, but checking in with my energy body is as important to me as a yearly physical check-up.  I am a high-sensitive, an empath, and have learned the hard way  to be very discerning in regards to who I allow into my energy field.  Susan is my favorite person for such work.

I met Susan at a one day workshop that none of us should have attended, but we were all drawn to a Chinese man who had some high billing and somehow we all felt it would benefit us from attending.   Soooo not the case.  But I was struck by Susan's beauty and met up with her again at a fire ceremony and we were drawn to one another.  We have been energetically playing together ever since.

I had an appointment with her on Friday and in exchange she came to me today.  We spent several hours in my favorite playground, divining, seeing, reflecting and affirming.  I brought out the akashic charts, the tarot cards and cowry shells.  The shells have not been out in a long time and they were particularly potent today, needing to speak.

I am so thankful to have been blessed with Susan's presence today.  To remember the joy of doing what I do best.

And, Susan, I did not thank you for the money exchange.  So, thank you.  I am still working on that receiving part of me.

Oh, and as far as my energy field, apart from some minor adjustments, I am good to go:).

No comments:

Post a Comment