The Aspect Of My Life

Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm Just a Workamper

My new phrase is "I'm just a workamper". 

It  probably would have been better to start my workamping  experience in a smaller facility, but since it is what it is, come Memorial weekend when almost 200 people will be checking in, I hope to be using this phrase quite often.  Today I split my work schedule into two different segments, 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 6:30 PM-10:30 PM so tomorrow I only have to work 4 hours to make my 20 hour week.  Next week I  start my regular schedule but at this point do not feel confident that I have learned everything I will need to know come the onslaught of the season beginning in full swing.

I just need to remember, "I am just a workamper" and in four months' time, I will be moving on down the road.

1 comment:

  1. I will learn much from your experience. I look forward to your account.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete