The Aspect Of My Life

Monday, May 3, 2010

Ahhhh.....massage

I am ecstatic when dear friend Rita wants to trade a massage for a reading.  Along with a deep massage, Rita also employs tuning forks, Bird energy, Tibetan bowls, Dragon bells and anything else that the shamanese within her feels is needed.  I have some sore spots in my body, particularly my calves, but am pleasantly surprised that my physical body is not more torqued out from living on the road.  I do feel that I am compressed and jammed up, but with Rita's assistance I am elongated.   Happy that this massage has unexpectantly shown up.


Rita's heart home is the Amazon and she has been there numerous times.  The last time she was there she traveled several days down the Amazon to a remote tribe where she was the first white female, possibly the first white person, to participate in their ancient plant ceremonies.  She has been such an inspiration to me and I love sharing our various tales and journeys.  We are always off on some gallop somewhere:).  Her garden and home sanctuary are pieces of paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment