The Aspect Of My Life

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today

This morning I worked my final four hours for the week.  It has been a real challenge waking to an alarm each morning and am really thankful my regular schedule never starts earlier than 1:30 PM.

It has been raining, raining, raining for several days now and this morning there was visible snow higher up in the trees.  I came home and slept for several hours just to recoup from the work week and the stress of the last several days.  It felt so good to have no agenda and to drift in and out of Dreamtime and feel my energy body being realigned and "worked on".  I am thankful for my dear friends who have held me within their heart space during these last few days.

Neighbor Tony moved out several days ago and I now have new neighbors in his spot that will be here until the end of September.  Haven't met them yet, but I love that I chose a particularly large site, 53'x18', so I still feel a sense of privacy.  I am looking forward to a time when the sun and some warmth return.

Tonight I plan to watch hulu and netflix and being gentle with myself.  In these intense times, it has not been so easy maintaining any balance and I welcome this opportunity of relative peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment