The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Working

Worked four hours today and I am feeling much more comfortable with the whole process.  I checked in 5 people, took a phone reservation, did a site change and several store purchases.  Once I have done this a few more times, I might actually enjoy this workamping position:).  Of course, tomorrow is the real challenge, but I think it is going to be okay.

The real bonus was that a fellow workamper, Chelle (pronounced Shelley), has adopted me and invited me for dinner after my shift ended.  I love these Jewish and Italian women that continue to nurture and feed me:).

I am tired this evening and have two 8 hour shifts in the next two days.  Although it is raining now, the early part of the day was rain free and it looks to be good for the week-end.

Time to go to bed......

No comments:

Post a Comment