The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shades and Blinds

My day/night shade was finally repaired today.  I have been propping the shade open with a wooden dowel for over a month now, so having it functional again feels wonderful.  It cost more to have it repaired than the price originally quoted, forgot about the cost for the thread, but the price was well worth it since he came to me, fixed it right there in his van, and reinstalled the shade.  Took less than an hour.  And, he also threw in a jar of his homemade strawberry/blueberry jam.  What a deal:).

I  also ordered the part necessary to keep my mini-blinds secure while riding down the road so I won't have to listen to that pesky noise anymore.  Motorhomes do a lot of shaking and shimmying going 60 miles an hour down the road and pieces break, come unglued, unscrewed and unplugged.  You never know what it might be until something mysteriously no longer works.  And it really doesn't matter the year, make or cost of the RV, these beauties are very high maintenance.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and informative post. Keep up the good work. Please remember that i m waiting for your next awesome post...

    ReplyDelete