The Aspect Of My Life

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mary Ann

I met Mary Ann the first day of my new RV life.  As my life would have it, she was working in the office of the Deerwood RV Park when I first pulled in and I was in such total emotional turmoil.  She helped me set up for the first time, walked me through all the steps, and eased me through the transition.  She was Mother Mary for me that day.

She is now back at the park for a few weeks and it has been wonderful to see her again, share our stories, pictures and laughter.   She has a workamper position at the Oregon coast for the summer beginning May lst
so we are both in the same process of cleaning up all the details of our lives before the busy summer begins.

It is not often I meet other solo women living this lifestyle so I am savoring any time we have together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment