The Aspect Of My Life

Monday, April 12, 2010

Batteries

I am tired today.  It feels like my Energizer Bunny batteries are sputtering, in need of recharging.  Also needing recharging was my Dust Buster and my camera, which was inadvertently left on for several hours when I dashed out to have dinner with Mary Ann.  The camera and Dust Buster are now more functional, but I am still in the process of being re-energized.

I defrosted the fridge today.  I don't have a hairdryer so used the tried and true method of a table knife and a hot pot of water. Seems to have worked and that is one more thing I can check off from my list of things to do.  I also went shopping yesterday and bought more face soap and a swimming suit that should last through the summer season.  Two more things to check off the list.  This list of mine seems to go on and on.  No wonder I feel so drained.

I heard from Sherita today and she and Greg have stumbled into a workamper position in Perdido Key, Florida.  I was in Perdido Key for Christmas and know the exact place where they are staying and it is a great park.  Check it out:  http://www.playadelrio.com/.   If they are still there in the winter, I will be heading their way.  Actually, no matter where they are come this winter, I may be heading their way.  I would love to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment