The Aspect Of My Life

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Death

My friend Sherida has been traveling with three dogs, the best mom any dog could have. She loved them, cooked chicken and rice for them, talked to them and they were her children.

Today she had to euthanize one of her beloved pets. Lilly the Licker ruptured a disc in her spine which paralyzed her hind legs and the only other option was a very expensive surgery. I cannot imagine the pain and emptiness she is feeling over such a loss. They have become like family to me, Sherida, Greg, Patty, Mickey and Lilly. I have laughed so much with them, eaten many meals with them, walked their dogs and they have been there for me every time I have needed help. I hope I can now be of some support for them to ease them through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment