The Aspect Of My Life

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Microwave

I finally got a new microwave up and running after being without one for a month. Didn't realize how much I missed it until I was able to use one again. It was a much more involved procedure than I had anticipated so am ever so thankful for the help of friends and their tools. And it truly is a fabulous new microwave, it even has a grilling feature. Nothing is too good for Winnie:).

Went to Bayou Bob's for lunch the other day and it turned into a day of total gluttony. Shrimp po'boy, cajun fries, fried pickles for lunch and for dinner I grilled a big chunk of Amberjack fish that was caught fresh the day before and topped it off with Key Lime pie I brought home from Bayou Bob's. Good food, good full belly. Because of a fisherman's good fortune, I ended up with enough Amberjack for another meal and two meals worth of White Snapper. Amazing how people continue to feed me:).

No comments:

Post a Comment