The Aspect Of My Life

Friday, January 15, 2010

Joy

Who are you when you are no longer surrounded with things, belongings, titles, all the things that have defined you for so many years. When you are stripped naked, down to the very marrow of your bones, what is it that remains.

I have not felt such joy in a long time. I am finally free to be who I have always been, but never allowed myself to fully embody. There are no expectations to be anything other than that which I am.

The days bring me such sweetness and I am remembering how to be more intimate with life, to open my heart more fully, to laugh, love, spread my wings. It feels I have come out of such a great darkness....

There are still moments when I get a faint whiff of that darkness, but I walk out onto the sand, into the water, and feel the cleansing coming through me, surrounding me.

I am blessed to be here, with all the beautiful souls who have also shown up, to laugh with me, cook for me, share with me, open themselves up to me. And trust me to do their Sabian Symbols, Cranial Touch and Tarot readings. It is such a beautiful, beautiful playing field.....

No comments:

Post a Comment