The Aspect Of My Life

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One of those Days

I am having an emotional day.  All I want to do is cry.  I am not sure where all these emotions are coming from, are they mine or is there something much bigger that is affecting me?

It has physically been a challenging week and my face has still not completely healed.  I miss my son.  I miss the life I was living before this infection invaded my life.   I am concerned that I have no workamping job for the summer and the emergency room bills look to be quite substantial.

I am trying to swim out from under these emotions, replacing fear with joy.  It is a choice, but sometimes takes more effort than other times. 

It is just one of those days.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your insurance does not cover the emergency room bill, you can negotiate with the hospital, tell them that you want to pay the rate that they would have received from the insurance company. I did this with a lot of the bills from my husbands surgeries.
    Good Luck and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! Much, much Love being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete