The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back in Mesa

It is good to be back home, safe and secure within the sacred space of Minnie.  It feels peaceful, serene and comforting. 

I felt the need to do much clearing and cleaning.  I cleaned out the fridge, burned incense, liberally applied essential oils and sprayed sacred water throughout Minnie.  I brought out my charts and pendulum and spent time in the akashic field clearing and aligning.  I spoke to my friend Carolyn and with her help I was able to get some clarity and easily enter into a deep meditation for further assistance.  It is good to be reminded of the times upon us and the times ahead of us and to remember I am not alone.

I was looking forward to seeing Ken and Gloria and called them soon after arriving back in Mesa.  A few hours later Gloria called to say she was in the emergency room, Ken has accidentally cut off his thumb.   Last I heard he was in surgery and I have been taking their dog out for walks.  I don't want to bother them and have not called again, but I am concerned and want to know that everything is all right.

There have been too many visits to the hospital these past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment