The Aspect Of My Life

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Glimpse

The rains have finally ended and the forecast looks good for the next 10 days.  The faucet has been turned off and we are all now enjoying a more typical Oregonian summer.

Yesterday I took my dinner break around 5:30 PM and made the walk back to Minnie.  As I was beginning to approach this vehicle I call home, the light shifted and the colors changed, so much so that I no longer recognized the landscape.  I have lived in this spot for over a month and am familiar with the many shades and color nuances, but this was different, it felt more like a physical shift and the coloring very other-worldly.

I have heard and read much lately about the New Earth, as if the Earth egg is dividing to form a different world for those choosing that direction.  I wonder if this was just the briefest glimpse...

No comments:

Post a Comment