The Aspect Of My Life

Monday, June 21, 2010

Ben Comes to Visit

The best present ever, my son unexpectedly came to visit.  We folded down the table to make a bed for him and he stayed for two nights.

I have not had such quality time with him in years and now I feel somewhat sad that he is gone.  We went up to the Timberline Lodge, talked and laughed together, stayed up into the early morning hours and laid in my bed and watched Avatar on my computer.  We have not shared this type of time together since he was 7 years old and it was just the two of us while his dad was off at law school.  It is always so much easier when it is just the two of us.

I like the table down so much that I have now turned it into a permanent couch and Minnie seems cozier and roomier.  With the curtains drawn over the cab and at the foot of the bed, it is almost a three room condo:)!

Not sure how I feel about anyone else sharing my personal sleeping space, but my son is always welcome.

As my son would say, "peace out, girl scout".

2 comments:

  1. WHOA!! He got some serious cute on him!! You grow them well :0)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comments at the office were "he looks just like you" to "that can't be your son, he is too good looking". I'm going with he looks just like me:).

    ReplyDelete