The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cosmic Storm

My sleep pattern is a mess right now.  Most people shut their eyes to go to sleep at night and a wonderful darkness enfolds them as they are transported to Dreamtime.  Not me.

When I shut my eyes Tuesday night I was bombarded with waves of intense swirling energies.  Electric spirals of energy.   Kept me awake most of the night and when I finally did fall asleep I could barely wake up until someone knocked on my door.  It was noon.

Last night when I shut my eyes I was treated to a flood of massive proportion, an epic Noah's Ark flood.  Luckily this particular "movie" didn't last too long and I was able to fall asleep fairly quickly.

I know some people who are in Egypt right now and  my sense is that whatever they are doing is particularly powerful and that I am tuning into this work they are doing.  What a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment