The Aspect Of My Life

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My great grandmother

I miss my Minnie and sleeping within her womb. I wake up in the middle of the night and still feel that is where I am and then it takes me awhile to realize I am sleeping inside, in a house. And I dream each night that I am on the road traveling. I am very conscious and aware that the physical body and energetic body are living in different realms. It is good to be elastic.

Yesterday my mother and I spent some time going through boxes of old photos searching for a picture of my great grandmother, Minnie Minerva Devinney. Minnie Minerva died when I was around five or six years old and I only have one clear vision of her. We finally found the only picture my mother has of her, and my vision and the picture do not match. Strange how I can see her so clearly with an inner vision that is not reflected in this one snapshot. In my inner vision she is alive, she leans down and talks to me. Her physical and energetic bodies straddling the vast dimensions.

Thank you great grandmother for being my Guide on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment