The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, December 2, 2010

2 Down.....

.....1 1/2 to go.

I have made the decision to finish up my 3 1/2 month commitment and then move on down the road.  My wanderlust is getting the better of me and I really just need some time off from working.  Also, these beautiful, clear sunny days are meant for traveling and seeing the sights, not confined to an inside office.

I am still learning what suits my life style the best, and right now, working 30 hours a week is not what I want to continue doing.  Love the place and meeting the people, but I need to rethink this whole "work" thing.

ABC news did a report on workampers the other night.  Made me think of Grapes of Wrath which has put a different spin on things.

I don't want to travel to where the jobs are, I want to find some interesting work in a place I have never been before.  But, then again, maybe I just want to travel and never "work" again.

3 comments:

  1. Good to catch up to your thoughts and travels, love the Thanksgiving entry. It will be interesting to see where you find yourself next. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to not have to work again. There are volenteer groups that I'm already part of that I could sink as many hours as I want to with, and I havn't started traveling in my RV yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the itch to move on, to stay, to sit, to dance; how lovely and powerful that you can feel and respond to what your body, mind and soul are craving. Looking forward to knowing where the winds carry you, next...love, vic

    ReplyDelete