The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Balance

I am finding it a challenge to resurface from Dreamtime.  I want to stay curled up within the inner regions of myself, exploring the different aspects and dimensions.   I want to "dig down even further below the surface layers of my psyche, in search of the gold at the rainbow’s end".  It is almost 2:00 PM and I have no desire to even stick a toe outside and enter that external world.  I want to float out to the boundaries of my consciousness and then stretch even further, sail away into the Cosmos.

But work starts at 3:00 PM.  I must reel myself back in, find my way back into my Earth body and close down certain portals.  It is my own particular dance, one that I have gotten much better at over the years.  I no longer resist the re-entry.  My new life has made it easier for me to want to return.

But it remains a balancing act.  Maybe it always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment