The Aspect Of My Life

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sedona, AZ

Just One of Many Faces
 I am now in Sedona for the week sharing Minnie with my gypsy soul sister, who has now been renamed Woman of a Thousand Faces.  I have never met anyone whose face so constantly changes!  She recently left Crested Butte, CO and has been living in her car until her next "home" shows up.  I have invited her to sleep inside Minnie since the nights have been so cold in Sedona.  We have hiked, shopped and eaten and are struck by how similar we are to one another.  Unfortunately that means neither of us has a sense of direction, neither of us drive well at night, neither of us cooks and our Venus in Scorpio makes for some very interesting male encounters.

The Crystal Skulls (http://crystalskulls.com/13-crystal-skulls.html) ceremony is tomorrow but it is not as public as I originally thought and only a limited amount of the "public" are allowed to attend with a price of $150.  I will not be in attendance.  I could rant, but I will just let it pass.

What will be public are many 11-11-11 ceremonies.  This has been another added bonus to this trip to Sedona.

I love Sedona.  I want to move to Sedona.  I have not felt so at home since Glastonbury.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you and she of many faces are having a good time. Too bad that skull ceremony is so expensive, could have been interesting. :)

    Erik

    ReplyDelete