The Aspect Of My Life

Monday, November 14, 2011

11-11-11

My travels have now taken me back to Mesa.

My last few days in Sedona found me once again in Jerome, in a saloon drinking whiskey and shooting pool, followed by a full moon drumming circle on Cathedral Rock.

Scout left early on Friday morning, along with neighbor Chris.  They had made a connection and had plans to rendezvous at Joshua Tree.  Haven't heard from Scout, but my guess is they spent a pleasant evening amidst spectacular scenery.  'Nuff said about that:).

On 11-11-11 I also made a connection in the form of a woman named Crystal.  I found myself the only person in the store (http://www.angelsofenlightenment.com/) and within a few minutes we had connected, knew one another and I found myself channeling a message to her.  Within another few minutes it was over, people entered the store and Crystal and I hugged, knowing it was a precious moment in time where hearts connect.

It was a day of connections and isn't that what 11-11-11 was all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment