The Aspect Of My Life

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Magic

'Nother Day, 'Nother Face
 Yesterday was a relatively quite day for me.  I think I was just on energy overload and needed a day to integrate.  Many Faces road her bike to and from yoga, went for a hike and then went for a bike ride with our neighbor Chris.  I went for the hike, and that was enough, other than a shower.

For dinner we all congregated in Minnie for pizza and conversation but even then I just stayed at home and allowed the pizza to be brought to me.  Odd day, even odder evening.

Today I went for the one of the most magical hikes of my life, and I have been on some magical hikes.  We started toward Steamboat Rock but got side tracked to Grasshopper Point in the Coconino National Forest.  In a world where it is hard to find a parking place, we arrived and found we were the only car.  The hike was mystical, magical and many dimensional.  We passed through Boulder Land, Fairy Land, Sunny Vale and Pinon Forest, all names we made up as we passed from one dimension to another.  We ended up at a creek with Three Sisters, three majestic trees that had grown around a boulder and was the perfect place to sit and meditate.  If, or when, I live here, it is the place I would return to time and time again. 

I would happily live in these woods for the rest of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment