The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

No, I am not in Florida, but it is the last time I can remember that I had a swimming pool right outside my front door.  So, yes, I have decided to stay a week.

The weather has been perfect, highs in the low 80s and night time temperatures in the high 40s to low 50s.  I don't need to run my air conditioner or my heater.  My windows remain open at all times as I enjoy the cool breeze and the song of the birds and what I think are cicadas.  I am a bit close to the highway so I get the freeway noises but with a certain adjustment to my hearing I can imagine it is the sound of ocean waves.

I settled in a bit more today by putting up my curtains, cleaning windows, emptying tanks and cleaning sinks and counters.

Now off to read a good book....

No comments:

Post a Comment