Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1. The friendliest people work here.
2. They escort you to your site and helped me back-in, total bonus.
3. They have a free continental breakfast each morning.
4. They have the best gift shop ever. I spent lots of money last year and looks like I will be spending more this time around.
5. The outdoor swimming pool, ahhhh, the outdoor swimming pool! The temperature is perfect (I like it cool enough to be refreshing), it is never too crowded and if there are people in the pool they are likely to also be the friendliest people.
6. I have a shaded spot right across from the swimming pool and sparkling shower facilities.
7. Good wifi and 48 cable channels.
8. It feels like I am staying at a resort.
I am thinking about staying a week.