The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Crazy

Work has gone from bad to worse.  I did not know this was even a possibility but all the employees are now so disgruntled that it is hard to find anyone not voicing their displeasure.  When doing my laundry this week I got a non-stop tirade from one of the people working in activities.  Activities is down to two employees from three and it seems the activities director has a drinking problem...duh!  We have all know that from day one, except for maybe the manager.  What a zoo!

I had forgotten that there was a party this coming weekend in Eugene for all my Leo friends. Somehow I thought it was next weekend, but I think it is the perfect time to get out of Dodge so I am preparing for a few days away from the Fun House.  It means packing, storing and pulling up camp for a few days but I think in the long run it will all be worth it.  My main concern is that once I get out of here, I may not be able to return to this crazinesss.  Who would want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment