The Aspect Of My Life

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stranger in a strange land

I feel like I am such a stranger in a strange land.

Yesterday I purchased a ladder for the first time in my life. And I purchased duct tape and a hose nozzle. Today I visited an RV supplier. It feels such an alien world, like an electrician or mechanic learning to read tarot. And what strange language I am learning, and strange people I am meeting. Odd and exciting at the same time.

And I am straddling the worlds and dimensions, one day in the field of cranial touch and the Void, floating weightless, holding space while another is on the table visiting her home planet. Other days being in the Akashic records with Souls who are being quantumly affected. And the next day learning this new language of PVC pipes, and clamps and sewage hose doughnuts. The new and the old energy fields flowing seamlessly together. I feel so blessed to be a part of this process. The Divine Being within the human body. In this world, but not of it. Knowing and feeling the vastness of the changes that are present.

What a world...strangely perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment