The Aspect Of My Life

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Maiden Voyage

Tomorrow I am going for my first official road trip. Out to Lorane, Oregon to spend a night with some wonderful people who have offered to host me for an evening and share their experiences of RV life. Not sure they know what they are in for:)!

So I have reorganized the entire inside, packed, protected, swaddled, adjusted, fine tuned....everything I can think of so that nothing will rattle when I start down the road. One of the obstacles of traveling solo is I can't send someone to search out any annoying rattles. But, good news is that noises rarely are so bothersome I can't tune them out. Also, I have this bitchin' high tech CD system and speakers so that should come in handy.

Looking forward to tomorrow and what the day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment