The Aspect Of My Life

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Girls' Day Out

It is always fun when I am with Maria and yesterday was no exception.

I woke up feeling old and ugly, it happens, but was feeling marvelous by the end of the day.  We went shopping, went to the nail salon and by the end of the day we were sitting on bar stools at the Beachcomber Pub.
The Beachcomber
I have begun my clam chowder sampling and the Beachcomber clam chowder will be tough to beat.  Sooooo good.  We also had a few drinks, some conversation with the waiters and lots of laughs.  It is one of my favorite bars on the Oregon coast but I am still willing to explore a few more.

I had a beer with my chowder and then as if by magic I had a rum and diet coke set before me, compliments of the waiter who had made an error in his drink pouring.  Rum and diet coke is one of my favorite drinks so I was happy to accept.

So it seems as if my manifesting skills are still working, things are coming to me.  I accepted the drink, but I have decided I am not ready to sell Minnie.

1 comment:

  1. Selling a rig is a really big decision, you will know when you are ready.
    You seem to be having a great time. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete