The Aspect Of My Life

Friday, April 13, 2012

Dog Sitting

I find myself dog sitting for the next several days.  The "kids" have gone off to their first festival of the season and Ralph and I are the step children that are left behind.

I felt a bit envious as my son and three others took off for Santa Barbara, CA.  I want to go!  They have just begun their summer of love and festivals that will be scattered throughout the United Stated.  There will be music, art, fire, healings and love...lots of Love.  One of those festivals will be close enough for me to drive to so I am hoping I will be able to attend in June.  I want to be surrounded in that energy and the transformations that occur.

But for now, it is just me and Ralph.  Thankfully he is an extremely well behaved animal and we seem to be adjusting to one another just fine.  I have two readings this afternoon which means quite a bit of jockeying around to create the space and cleanliness necessary when I do readings but somehow it will all work out.

Me and Ralph, the step kids left behind.

7 comments:

  1. What kind of readings do you do Susan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Levonne,
      The quick and simple version is psychic readings.

      Delete
  2. Ralph has a wonderful kind face. I think I would like him lots and Fred would too.

    Sold my RV yesterday. Will look for something in Oct.
    Hope all else is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo,
      Sorry to hear you sold your RV, but glad you have that "other" home to go to. Maybe see you again sometime down the road...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ralph is such a good dog that I am really enjoying his company. I promised myself I would not let him into my bed, but now that I have, he things he owns it!

      Delete
  4. Just love reading your blog


    Sara in Santa Barbara : )

    ReplyDelete