The Aspect Of My Life

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love Fest

I love being back in Eugene.  I love the sights, smells and spices of life that feed all my senses.  I love being able to hug my son and reconnect with dear friends.  I love that Maria is once again my neighbor and that she is forever exploring back roads in search of a perfect parcel of land to call home.

I love the field of consciousness that has settled over me and the luxury of time that allows me to drift and float to my heart's content.

I love the woods, the birds and the Beings that are my backyard.
Creature of the Woods
My Backyard
 I love the Saturday Market, organic food and fresh salmon.  I love being able to drink such fine coffee and have fresh honey with my tea.

I love being back in Eugene.  Especially when it isn't raining.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you about the rain. I'm so tired of it up here in Seattle. Eight days and I'll be in California enjoying the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are in love with where you are. Its important to feel such peace. I can't wait to get back into my little mountain retreat, just a couple more weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete