The Aspect Of My Life

Friday, April 22, 2011

Back in School

At the present moment I am immersed in five different books, with more on the way.  I lie in bed for hours riding waves of consciousness and philosophizing with myself.  It feels as though my understanding of the world is undergoing a dramatic shift and I will soon arrive within a different wave band.

I am reading Not in His Image (John Lamb Lash),  The Morning of the Magicians (Louis Pauwels), The Divine Matrix (Gregg Braden), Archetypes of the Zodiac (Kathleen Burt) and for a little light reading, Dragonfly in Amber (Diana Gabaldon).  I flit back and forth between books while also reading and watching videos on the internet of various subjects.  I listen to Barbara Hand Clow, Drumvalo Melchizedek and watch videos of ECETI in Mt. Adams, WA.  So much going on, who and what resonates....

I love these times of expansion, this quickening that is upon our planet.  And then just as easily, I flip back and watch American Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment