The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weather Delay

I was supposed to leave today. The weather had other plans. An unusual storm blew into Seattle, stranding people, cars and planes. I was supposed to be on one of those planes. But here I still sit in my son's apartment, hanging with the twenty-somethings. I have been listening to techno trance/dance music, watching laser light shows and listening to interesting conversations. I have been sleeping on a lumpy sofa and fighting the urge to obsessively clean. I have been having a wonderful time. Maybe tomorrow my flight will leave. Maybe it won't. Maybe tomorrow night I will be back with the 55+ crowd. Maybe I won't. As the twenty-something crowd says, "No worries, it's all good".

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about cleaning, when I am at my daughter's house I try not to change/clean her house. I will wash dishes that I dirty and clean up after myself and do my own laundry, the rest is up to her.

    ReplyDelete