The Aspect Of My Life

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rally

A rally has come to the park.  They started pulling in on Sunday and by Tuesday, these Allegro buses filled the vast majority of the park.

Approximately 160 of these big rigs came to rally and despite the cold and rain, the energy of the park picked up considerably.  I was so glad I only worked 4 hours on Sunday as it was the busiest day I have worked this summer.  By the time I go back to work on Friday, they should mostly all be gone.

I took a tour of these Allegros which range in size from 30 to 40 feet and feel massive compared to my 25 foot Minnie.  They are gorgeous inside and out, with large bathrooms, TV screens and floor space.  They even come equipped with washers and dryers.
But, I am always happy to retreat to my beloved Minnie Winnie and the comfort I find within my smaller confines.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the size difference. Sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake getting a 24' Class C instead of the Class A I really wanted but I think I'll be happier in the long run. I don't want to have to tow anything and I don't have to with my View.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. If I were married, I'd want something bigger, but since I'm solo and doing the driving (and paying for the rig and the gas) a 24' is perfect for me. I'm quickly finding that it IS perfect for me, if I was with someone it would be tooooo small! How fun to tour some of them, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I love my 23' Spirit. Nice and cozy for 1.

    ReplyDelete