The Aspect Of My Life

Monday, July 22, 2013

Fortuna, CA

I am stationed in Fortuna, CA for a few days, the last of my RV parks before the Kaypacha Festival.  Tuesday I head to Garberville, CA and the great unknown.

I have heard that the road to the Heartwood Institute is "scary and challenging" so am a bit concerned but also excited to board this thrilling ride.  I am also feeling nervous and excited about stepping into this community of my fellow gypsy travelers who have also jumped off the cliff into this great unknown.

I won't have cell service or internet access for the upcoming week and my updates may be few and far between as I festival travel for the next month.  But I do hope there will be some interesting tales to tell when I eventually resurface.

Off I go, into the wild blue yonder.  Climbing high into the Sun....

1 comment:

  1. Ooh so looking forward to your post about this "unknown"... Have fun and take care.

    ReplyDelete