The Aspect Of My Life

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Petaluma, CA

Maria and her husband stayed in Deerwood for a few days and it was during that time that I picked up my Aspect.  While they were there Stan unexpectedly got a job outside of San Francisco, bought a 5th wheel and headed South.  Hmmm...sounded like a plan.  And that is why I find myself so unexpectedly settled into a KOA park in Petaluma.

Maria and I have spent some time exploring the area and yesterday took the ferry to San Francisco.  My favorite part about the day was the beautiful country side we drove through when her GPS took us the scenic route, causing us to miss our intended earlier ferry time.  But it was an amazing magical, mystery tour and I hope we go back to explore the area. 

Because it was such a hot day, my other favorite part was riding the ferry back and forth to Fisherman's Wharf.  Other than that, I am not such a fan of big cities.

These are sights I much prefer:

Beautiful view of Mt. Shasta from the Weed rest area
Trees outside my front door
Petaluma Fountain
Maria and I sitting in front of that Fountain
Not much going on today other than the multiple times it took figuring out how to roll in my awning.  Dang I miss my power awning!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Minnie,

    My name is Tina, a Community Manager for Atomic Reach. We connect bloggers with brands looking for quality content. I’m reaching out to you about joining a blogger community related to a brand that’s focused on auto repairs, maintenance and road travel.

    I thought you would be a perfect fit for the community! I loved reading through your blog and think you have done a fantastic job in covering topics that would be interesting to the members, especially those who are avid road travelers. By participating, you’ll gain more traffic!

    If you’re interested or have any questions, please send me an email tina @atomicreach.com and I’ll send you a link to activate your account (or an answer to questions).

    We look forward to you joining our community! :)

    Kindest regards,
    Tina

    P.S. I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete