The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bear Time

Lately it has been difficult to write.  Each year the dwindling light pulls me deep into the depths of my psyche, into the Bear cycle, this time of hibernation.

As the world careens into a frenzy of consumerism I retreat further into my inner world and the dark waters of solitude.  I love this time of inner exploration and mysticism.  So much information pours through me that there is not much time or space for external output.

It is Bear Time.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand. I have been trouble keeping up with my blog, not only because I don't have an internet card and am out in the boonies dependant on others, but also because I am absorbing all the different vibes, people, sights at the slabs. I can't quite put into words all the thoughts I have been having while observing and participating in the lifestyle here.

    Plus it gets dark earlier and that is never my best time...so its bear time for me too!.

    ReplyDelete