The Aspect Of My Life

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Through The Looking Glass

In front of the Integratron
I heard the call for the 12-12-12 Celebration at Joshua Tree, CA and I answered.  And it was amazing!

I spent the night of 12-11-12 camped at the Joshua Tree National Park and was treated to a dark sky filled with stars.  I saw shooting stars and an orange explosion in the sky which is something I have never seen in all my star gazing and may never know exactly what that was, other than a beautiful sight.

Joshua Tree National Park Images
On 12-12-12 I entered the Joshua Tree Retreat Center where I remained immersed in beautiful, loving light for the next three days.  We did ceremony within a medicine wheel, walked a labyrinth, journeyed within an earth energy vortex and activated our pineal gland.  We danced, released, laughed, cried, hugged and wrapped ourselves within a bubble of Love. 

We also went to the Integraton (http://www.integratron.com/) and rode the vibrational waves of crystal bowls and danced with the many orbs that showed up. 

Three Days Surrounded in a Crystal Grid
View Outside the Retreat Center
We Even Had a DJ!
Integratron
Orbs Inside the Integratron
Crystal Bowls
Jovanna With Beautiful Orb Upper Right
Close Up of the Orb
It was a magical time of ascension, gathering with ascended masters and light beings.  I now feel so very full and replenished and glad I answered the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment