My summer workamping job officially ends on September 15th. They are happy for me to stay as long as I want, but I haven't quite decided how long that will be. Should I stay or should I go?
I have reservations at my favorite park in Eugene for the month of October so there are several weeks to fill before my October 1st date. I am not thrilled about working more days but still love this particular park and not sure where to go from here. Another park on the Coast? Pay extra money for a park maybe not as nice as this one? Head to Eugene earlier than anticipated? Decisions, decisions....
My motto is "don't make a decision until you need to make a decision" and since the travel bug hasn't bitten yet, I guess I will just wait until it feels right to move.
Until then I am snug as a bug inside of Minnie on this cool and misty day with plenty of football games for amusement. But I am now officially a short timer.