The Aspect Of My Life

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shamans and Psychics

I have missed speaking my own particular language.  There is no one I can talk to about my Nodes, my Chiron, how the Grand Cross has been affecting me, what energies were felt during the Consciousness Convergence.  I love that language, how effortless the communication feels, the flow, the swirls of beauty that are exchanged.

Then I started having a conversation with neighbor Jan's son Ben.  He is in the process of being initiated into the Black Feet Tribe and every year another initiation is set before him.  He is now seven.  We shared our stories with one another, our stories of initiation, our special "medicine", what is it we are called upon to walk through, crawl through, that gets us to the other side.   He is only seven and yet we talked of shamans and understood one another.

The next night Everett came to visit and we talked of Aleister Crowley and Madame Blavatsky, so amazing that he had even heard of these people.  Every time I see of picture of Madame Blavatsky I feel as if I am viewing a piece of myself, I think we look alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment