The Aspect Of My Life

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Integrity

It has not been easy for me to live within community and still remain within integrity.  It was so much easier when I could retreat to my Eugene home within the hills, live within my spiritual practice and hide from the world when things became too challenging.  I could choose to never see particular people again, duck and run.  I can no longer do that.

There is no hiding when you live in the open space of an RV park.  Unless, of course, you choose to move frequently.  I am now forced to deal with my own issues of judgment and pettiness, choosing to make an issue out of a non-issue. I don't like seeing this side of myself, but it is something I cannot run from or escape.  It is square in my face.

I am taking time with myself, doing a personal inventory.  There is no one but me to sort through the chaos I have created within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment