The Aspect Of My Life

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Alternate Realities

Susan was the name of the puppy's owner. She was traveling with her husband of 22 years, and three Golden Retrievers. My guess is she was in her early 50s. I was drawn not only to her puppy, but to her light and her smile.

When we shared conversation, she told me she had been a nurse but was now interested in hypnosis and tapping into the subconscious. She was just beginning her spiritual opening and while we stood talking, she began tapping her third eye in hopes of awakening into her potential. She lives within a reality where sharing such things is not welcome and although she has friends, there is no support or willingness to encourage her along this path. She and her husband were in Oregon exploring the possibilities of moving here and after spending time in Eugene, she felt particularly drawn to this town.

I did not recognize the similarities of our stories until this morning, floating in that layer of consciousness between sleep and wakefulness. My name is Susan. I have just left a marriage of 22 years. During most of that marriage we had Golden Retrievers. My husband and I also came to Oregon and explored the possibilities of moving here and ended up in Eugene. And my spiritual path took wings and exploded soon after the relocation. And I have tapped into the subconscious, the Akashic records.

I can't help but wonder if this alternate Susan is not a piece of me, a few years back, and we have met up in this particular timeline to share our past and future Beings with one another.

I am excited for all that lies before her.

No comments:

Post a Comment